- · Well over 250 groups of shoppers visited the garage sales
- · Many sellers sold most their items – with reports of one sale being sold out by 11 am
- · We had visitors from as far away as Oklahoma as a result of the advertising
- · We received cash and donated items for the Samaritan Inn Gateway Apartment Project
- · The kids even got in on the excitement with reports of lemonade stands and cookie sales
Based on this response we have decided that we will make it a priority to host this garage sale each year, and possibly twice a year. It is our hope that the word will spread and even more residents will get in on the action! We would like to stress that this was not a HOA sponsored event. Laura and I are residents of Stone Brooke Crossing and were happy to be able to serve our community by organizing and sponsoring the event.
As always, we want to let you know that if you are in need of a McKinney Real Estate Agent we would be honored to earn your business. If you are looking for a Realtor with an aggressive, International Marketing Program that produces results – we are the ones for you! With our team you get TWO agents representing you resulting in TWICE the effort and results. No one knows Stone Brooke Crossing Real Estate like we do! Call us for a no-pressure, complimentary market analysis!